Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cook Time = 15 minutes
Serving Size = 4 servings
5 Cups Chopped Cauliflower (stems removed)
1 Tbsp of Whole Fat Coconut Milk
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add in olive oil and garlic.
- Once the garlic is cooked, add in one tbsp of coconut milk.
- Stir together with your spatula, take it off the heat, and set aside.
- Steam the cauliflower for 15 minutes, or until extremely soft.
- Strain and then pat with a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Use a GIR Perforated Masher and mash the cauliflower until you reach your desired consistency!
- Stir in the olive oil, garlic, and coconut milk from earlier. Then, add butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with green onions, and serve!
Why coconut milk? For that extra boost of creaminess! Plus, the coconut flavor is so subtle you can sneak it in without causing a scene.